Well we ended up at Gaidos for the evening and this morning we woke up and headed over to IHOP! Before heading to IHOP we drove around town and saw some of the major damage caused by Hurricane Ike back in September of 2008. It's very sad to see.



We ran into Allan walking down the road with his surf board and I soooo wanted to get some lessons in the Gulf.




IHOP Breakfast





Then we headed out over to Moody Gardens where our first trip was to the aquarium, here's a shot of me with a ray! I liked them and this lil ray seemed to be pretty interested in me..





Here's me visiting with this lovely skeleton in the Discovery Dome at Moody Gardens.



We then decided to take a ride on a paddle wheel boat. The girls here Cici in White and Janeth in Red helped my gal pals with all their drinking needs! Great girls!



We met Noah (4) and his little brother Jonah (2months old) along with his mom and dad Hugo while riding on the paddle wheel boat. Aren't they sweet?



We also meet Lillian on the paddle wheel boat and will never forget the expression Stranger Danger when looking at stairs. What a sweetie.



We then headed to the visitor center to take in the Imax show about sharks, upon our arrival we meet Brandon (5) who wanted to be a froggie!



Again I almost got eatten by Roxxie (Moody Garden's Dino)



We then headed over into the Rainforest Pyramid.




Here I meet Monty the Python. Wondered if he to wanted to kill me? What's with things killing me???


Then headed to the Garden Restaurant to the Buffet.

Sonja was a great pal visiting us..

The gals left me in the car and headed over to Palm Beach, a cute little waterpark. Again what's with not letting me in the water? I'm a duck for goodness sake... I will swim somewhere in Texas yet...



This evening was spent hitting the trail for a restaurant for Heather and myself to eat. It was well interesting......I swam in the Shrimp Etoufee at Miller's. My pal Heather was not impressed with the shrimp shell she had to crunch on but overall enjoyed a new taste!





We ended up again at the Float and the girls drank and played Beer Pong and swam in the pool there..

0 Responses

Post a Comment