Greetings from....

PA!

I've made my way back to PA to see the fall colors. So far I've tried quite a few new foods and I've seen a lot of new animals..

Upon my arrival to Pittsburgh I visited The Stripe district where I ate some amazing food..

My first stop was at Pamela's P&G dinner and view some Steeler goodies! I had some excellent food here. look below...



The next day I decided to follow in the footsteps of Adam Richman from Man vs. Food and eat at Deluca's on the strip. I had the superbowl omelet and man was it huge. I know as a duck I probably shouldn't be eating so many eggs, but well I just have to go for it..




Today I visited the Pittsburgh Zoo with my friends Frankie, Karen, and Heather.
It was so much fun, I enjoyed seeing all the animals along the way!!




Labels: , , , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment